You’re past the days when mom proudly hung your finger paintings on the refrigerator. But now that you’re grown up, how does a budget conscious guy (or girl) thank the lady who brought you into this world and changed your countless messy diapers? Well, May 8th is quickly approaching and you know what that means; it means Mother’s Day is 18 days away! But don’t worry. In the spirit of the season, we’re giving you 8 meaningful ways to thank your mom and still stay on budget.
- One of the best ways to tell your mom how much she means to you is by giving her an 8” x 8” Woodscape print. The wood art could be of one of her favorite locations, a family photo, or even a wonderful picture of you. With discount code MOM take 25% off your order.
Cost: 8” x 8” photo on wood is $25.49 (with code)
- Or you could go with a smaller option and give your mom a 6” x 6” Woodscape wooden wall art.
Cost: 6” x 6” photo on wood is $17.99 (with code)
Featured Artist: Issac Garcia
- Not nearly as long lasting as the first two options, but you could also get Mom an arrangement of her favorite flowers.
Cost: $15.99 - $29.99 (depending on where you find these flowers)
- What mom isn't looking for some quality one-on-one time to catch up with her favorite child? Lunch can easily be kept under $30.00. Even better (and more cost affective), take your mom for coffee to her favorite coffee spot.
Cost: somewhere under $30.00
- Depending on how busy your mom is (and where she is geographically) a great way to show your appreciation would be to run some (or all… depending on how generous you feel) of her errands.
Cost: just the cost of your time
- Hallmark always has a good way of saying “Thanks Mom” on Mother’s Day.
Cost: $3.99 - $6.99 (combine with option 1 or 2 and still stay under $30.00)
- Pick up your phone, call your mom and tell her how much you appreciate all that she has done for you. The best part (other than catching up with your mom, of course) is that it’s free!
- Get outside, enjoy the beautiful spring air and take your mom for a hike. Not only will you get caught up on some mother-daughter or mother-son bonding time, you’ll get a workout at the same time.
Click here to place your order. Enter code MOM at the checkout to get 25% off your personalized art order. The Woodscape team is standing by waiting to create a wood photo print that will remind your mom how much she means to you for years to come. This mother’s day, say “Thanks Mom” with a custom wooden wall art.